I love weddings. No I mean, I really do. Not only do I seek them out, but I’ve slowly started planning a few of them for friends. And, I’ve had so much fun doing them for friends, I’m kind of down to do it for other folks as well. BECAUSE I LOVE WEDDINGS. Either onsite day-of coordination or support leading up, there’s so many things to do for a love fest, here’s a general list of some of the things I can support and lead:
- VENDORS - Coordination of all vendors / deliveries leading up to and day of event to insure we have all materials ready to go.
- DECOR - Any onsite decor support / venue management to make sure the space is setup and ready throughout the special day and days leading up.
- GIFTS - Any gestures / placements / gifts in the space for your bridal parties and guests staying onsite throughout the wedding soiree.
- BREAKDOWN - After the wedding, packing up and insuring we have all the proper wedding memories (napkins, cake knife, etc.) stowed away and prepped for shipping back to your spot.
- AV - Work with video / photographer to insure they follow your suggested shot list and have all the items they require.
- Run Of Show - Leading execution of your final run of show and working with the venue staff to insure we are on time and hit all the key moments of the weekend.
OK, if you need wedding support, hit me up! DING DONG DING DONG.
Sarah & Garett Zunt Wedding
“Truly, have you ever seen a more stylish day of coordinator / wedding planner?! Christine radiated joy the whole weekend long and met me with a smile whether she was hanging disco balls, schlepping buckets of beer or on an emergency DayQuil run. So much love!”